Monday, July 25, 2005

In my life I've loved them all

OK, it's been a slow start for me on this blogging bidnaz. I'll see if I can get a head of steam going. It's not like I'm smelling baited breath from all y'all for a post, so what is the pressure? Anyway, it's Sunday and I'm offering up a slice of my life. It's not exactly a slice of heaven, but fuck all, it's what I have to work with. Reviewing it gives me pause. Have a look:

So, today I read the paper while drinking a rich French roast and listening to Linda Eder's "Broadway, My Way". Got my run in. Exfoliated while I was in the shower. Watched Anderson Cooper reporting live from Pensacola, FL and got erect (did you, just for a second, wish that erect was a link, too?) seeing him buffeted around by hurricane winds. Now, after a lunch of spinach salad with faux lobster (flobster?) and baby carrots (wouldn't it be cute if they came with the baby green part?) and an iced green tea, I'm going out to do some inline skating.....as soon as I find my tiara.....

It just doesn't make sense that I'm single.

Oh, and I ogled the 20 y.o. neighbor as he floated in their pool entwined with some of those noodles.

No comments: