Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Climb on a back that's strong (and cushioned)

I've been eating, eating, EATING lately. It seems like ever since I was in NYC over Labor Day weekend, the appetite, he cannot be sated. Of course Bingefest '07 (as it's come to be called) also coincides with my house sale. As a consequence, I have some meat on my bones for the first time in a few years. I gotta say, I kinda like it. I mean, I think I'd do me, although I'd avert my eyes from the back fat. Honestly, I'd keep it around but for the way my pants fit. Camel nose.

(And two armadillos wrestling in a grey flannel sack around back)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

camel TOES, doofus.

Michael said...

Ummm, what, am I tucking now? I had it right the first time. Believe!

jason said...

Camel noses and armadillo wrestling?
sounds hot

The Other Andrew said...

I know, right? It's like a freakin' menagerie of hotness.

Anonymous said...

What you call a camel nose, we call a moose knuckle around here. Still hilarious (and intriguing)!

Ur-spo said...

lay off the grease, it's bad for the complexion....