Friday, August 15, 2008

Shake, shake, shake...shake, shake, shake...shake your.....

Boy howdy I've been eating a lot this week. Sure, I'm up to about 40 miles/week with the marathon training, so I need to refuel, but it still comes down to CALORIES IN v. CALORIES OUT. LOTS of calories in, my friends. I can feel it around the middle, where I always feel it. Bright side, my arms and legs stay girlishly thin, so I can still get away with a saucy sleeveless summer dress (a few more weeks!), as long as it's not too tailored in the middle. Where was I? Oh yeah, I need to reign myself in a little.

I wonder if mom still has that Vitamaster unit in her basement somewhere? Did you know you can SHAKE the cellulite right off?That brings back memories. I really enjoyed that vibrating belt as a kid, though I didn't fully understand why.

4 comments:

Michael Guy said...

In the early 70's my mom bought my dad a 'scalp massager.'

I don't think he ever used it but I redirected its purpose sometime in high school. Just staying.

Michael Guy said...

er, "just SAYING" I meant. And, well, "staying" too. There was quite a charge in that lil' bugger.

Michael said...

MG, I don't call the Sonicare toothbrush my "travel buddy" for nothing.

Ur-spo said...

alas the vibe machine is useless; at least for taking off fat.
it can be jolly good fun otherways.