Wednesday, August 20, 2008

That would be perfection

Oh Padma. I won't even insult her with a cliche like "I'd switch sides for her." No need. Even as I stay gayer than a tree full of monkeys, I'd still give my left nut to do her. You heard me. I'd give Esteban. My favorite.

And for those who just can't cotton to a little ON GIRL action, I'll offer the silver and bronze medalists on horizontal bar from last night's apparatus competition in Beijing. Germany's Fabien Hambuechen seems sincere in his congratulations to US gymnast Jonathan Horton, no? Two words: Pocket rockets. (via)

12 comments:

david santos said...

Really beautiful posting!!!


Phelps, congratulations!!!
"08-08-08" Olympc Games!!!

freakgirl said...

Oh, Michael, GET IN LINE.

Michael said...

She's eating ribs in bed! I wanna suck the sauce off her fingers.

jason said...

I love Padma too..hot hot hot...only problem might be that voice, but nothing that can't be worked with.

freakgirl said...

I wanna get high with Padma in my pajamas and eat chicken wings in bed.

Michael said...

That was for you!

Moominmama said...

Did you see the final of the men's volleyball? Dudes were hugging each other and rolling around in the sand. It made me a little happy.


Padma who?

Michael said...

Padma = model, television host, Mrs. Salman Rushdie. (At least I think they're still married.)

Moominmama said...

Did you see Matthew Mitcham's dive today? My god that man has an incredible entry.

freakgirl said...

Michael, they're divorced as of this past year, I believe.

You said...

I'm the one with a horizontal bar after checking out the gymnast hug. Hot!

Michael said...

That made me snort. You!