I'm off work this afternoon. The snow? It's here. Huge flakes and already everything is blanketed white. Am I already snugged in for the day? Well.....
1. I'm in an old, comfortable pair of faded out jeans and a powder blue cotton/cashmere v-neck that's so soft you want underwear made from it.
2. There's coffee on, a spicy, exotic blend from I don't remember where. What I do know is it's hot and black and mui sippable.
3. The new Goldfrapp is playing. Washing over me, rather.
4. The Aveda diffuser has me enveloped in the aromas of Madagascar.
5. I'm reading In Defense of Food, which may not sound terribly relaxing or cozy, but I'm enjoying it. And so far, no cognitive dissonance, because I've been eating from nature all week. Free-range chickens and milk from pastured cows who've never known antibiotics or growth hormones. My farts smell like grass.
So, yeah, I'm probably not going ANYWHERE. Grab your book and come sit with me.