- Even after all these years, every time I hear Herb Alpert's Rise (which is often with this smooth jazz station playing at work), I think of Luke raping Laura.
- I know I live where I live and I shouldn't be surprised any more, but sometimes I still am. By what people wear, I mean. Like what possesses a 50 year old woman in 2008 to wear stirrup pants (in tomato) with SAS comfort loafers? Possibly since the shoes look like baked potatoes, she figured the tomato stirrups meant she was dressing all in the vegetable family.
- See Iron Man. You may not think you'd drop your panties for Robert Downey, Jr. Just wait.
- I didn't get up to much yesterday, but I did manage to do my 9.5 mile training run. 27 days until the Dexter-Ann Arbor Half Marathon, and then I'm trying not to think about how many days until the Chicago Marathon. All in good time.
- Oh, I also finally got to PRO status in Wii Tennis and Wii Bowling. I've only had it for a week, so don't judge!
- After a long, long break, I started Fitday again today. I don't need to lose weight, but I want to use it to track how my diet is breaking down, nutrient-wise. Speaking of weight, I've fluctuated wildly over the years, but last summer I got way too thin. Why didn't you tell me? Yesterday I was trying to find shorts that fit. One pair.
- I'm watching The Real World XX: Hollywood. You heard me. I ping pong between hating these people (each and every one) and being incredibly embarrassed for them. Why do I do this to myself? No, seriously, why? It's more than schadenfreude.
- Nineteen days ago I went to see Dermy. He diagnosed a couple spots on my face as actinic keratosis (which I kinda knew as I'd seen them before). They're precancerous and need to be removed. So he froze them and for the past 18 days I've been applying Efudex (thusly named, I believe, because its effects will say Eff U! to any chances of you getting laid) twice daily to my cheeks. I'm finally done! And now the healing, but until then, I look something like a macabre Raggedy Andy.
- Wear sunscreen!
Monday, May 05, 2008
Don't like his baggy jeans but I might like what's underneath them
Today feels like it's going to be a bullet point day. We'll see.