Monday, December 17, 2007

Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't comin' back

Yes, that title does allude to my current mood, but mostly it's just to let you know that I spent a goodly portion of my weekend down time finishing up the Firefly DVDs. For the third time. Those last two hours, The Message and Objects In Space, are two of my favorite television episodes in, like, ever. Humor, suspense, pathos; this show crackled from beginning to its (too soon) end.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl. And when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

I cried. AND we're back at my mood again.

3 comments:

The Other Andrew said...

Just mentioning Firefly gives me a tingling twixt my nethers.

yani said...

I can add nothing to this conversation beyond "Mmmmmmmmmm Firefly"... :)

Ur-spo said...

i like that statement.
it combines 'keep going' and 'no one is alone'.