Wednesday, June 04, 2008

You will always be my boo


Granted, I was primed for this because I'm reading A Coop's memoir this week, but still, my socks? Charmed off. And Donna Brazile is teh sexay herself, no?

via Jossip

ADDED: While I'm sharing, I'll offer what's easily my favorite picture of the day.That's Beth Ditto and Sam Sparro at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards. Isn't she fierce? And I guess I mean both of them, but mainly Beth, who does everything balls out. You can check out a sample of Sam here.

2 comments:

AutumnZ said...

You just may be my new best friend! I am thoroughly enjoying your blog :-)

sam said...

GORL, HOLD MY EARRRRRINGS! He's taken.

Oh. Yeah. I'm glad you posted this cuz I had it on last nite and wasn't paying much attention but I thought they were saying "boob." Scary stuff. I've always wondered what D-Braz was like after a margarita. Srsly.