Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm stuck in the ways of being an ass, and I've got a lot of nerve that I'm ready to pass

On a lighter (and dirtier and decidedly less p.c.) note, you really have to check out The Sarah Silverman Program, guys. The first episode was on Comedy Central last night and I can't remember the last time I laughed so loud and so often over 30 minutes of television. It's not highbrow, mind you, and she's hit or miss, but when she hits, it's outta the park. Sarah's character is Sarah Silverman, her sister, Laura, plays her sister, Laura, and her dog, Duck, plays her dog, Doug (out of respect for his anonymity). All hilarious and that's even before you get to Sarah's two big, orange, gay neighbors. Last night's episode also included a cold medicine-induced cartoon hallucination and a few moments of Sarah spontaneously bursting into song. Count me in.

No comments: