Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Make it easy on me

Yesterday George W. Bush (GWB) declassified intelligence information from 2005 suggesting that Osama Bin Laden (OBL) planned to use Iraq as a base from which to launch attacks on the US. So wait. GWB decided to make it easier for OBL to do just that?

On a lighter note, if you wanna make it easier on ME, you'll give me this apartment (click on "multimedia" and prepare to shiver with the delight). OK, OK, I'll admit that closet is over the top, so I don't need that, but I do need it to be in Milan.
ADDED: As long as I'm making a wishlist, I'd like to break me off a piece of this.He's Maroon 5 frontman, Adam Levine. Their music is like ironing or kissing girls, I neither love it nor loathe it, but he is the snackable.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I could do without the aluminum pasted to the ceiling, but I'll happily take that walk-in closet off your hands.

Michael said...

I totally dig that ceiling, Jen. The closet as well, of course, but its opulent splendor is creating cognitive dissonance with my new purging minimalism. Somehow I'm fine with what must be a million dollar apartment in Milan, though.

Jen said...

Well, it's million dollar minimalism.

The Other Andrew said...

I'm with you on the Adam Levine thing. I saw the most recent film clip, with the Bond style tuxedo and all, and I was very much Ooooh, who's THAT? He was kind under my radar until then.

The Other Andrew said...

"Kind of" under my radar, whether he's kind or not remains to be seen.

Anonymous said...

MMMM...Adam Levine. In my new job at the retirement community - which is stressful and annoying right now, but hey, it's a paycheck...I do have one highlight. The assistant chef in the complex looks EXACTLY like Adam. I get to have weekly meetings with him. That makes all the other crap not half bad. :)

Anonymous said...

Doesn't one need such a closet if he lives in Milan?

it might be italian law.