Saturday, May 26, 2007

You're gonna be a big star

One of the things I'm enjoying most about re-watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer from the beginning (besides the obvious....seminal tv for its introduction of Buffy-speak/Slayer Slang into the national lexicon, for one thing) is that almost every week there's a BEFORE THEY WERE FAMOUS moment. Who knew that the tortured poltergeist from "I Only Have Eyes For You" was Christopher Gorham, now better know as Henry Grubstick on Ugly Betty.And in the very next episode when an eviscerating demon is stalking the swim team at Sunnydale High in "Go Fish", who's in a Speedo and in a steam room? Mmmmm, Prison Break's Wentworth Miller. And he's sporting a buzzcut.His sweater gives me a happy.

2 comments:

The Other Andrew said...

I love Henry! He's so cute. I heart sexy nerds.

Michael said...

He's adorable. I'm right there next to you on the HGN safari. Oh, we'll bag ourselves a couple.