Wednesday, May 09, 2007

There is a season (turn, turn, turn)

  1. To the woman who came into my office this morning wearing a red knit miniskirt: I'm sure there are 61 year olds who can pull that look off, but darlin', your 5'1" varicosed fireplug of a bad self ain't her. Hmmm. Maybe if you ditched the flip-flops for a kicky wedge it could work.
  2. At the bar mitzvah, I ran into a few friends that I haven't seen in over a year. Apparently long layers are in then? I'm not feeling it.
  3. Yeah, I'm bitchy today. I have to fast for this blood work and I'm fucking hungry, OK?
  4. Bye-bye, Crocs!

4 comments:

Ur-spo said...

hypoglycemia is soo much a moody state, no?

The Other Andrew said...

Yah. I hear you. I had my blood work done on a Saturday morning, so I slept through much of the fast.

Long layers? I'm not feeling it either. Short and kicky IMHO.

Anonymous said...

Grumpy dwarf huh? A hypo may have quietened you down but not today huh?

I have to say the red (no less knit) mini-skirt thing frightens me. By girlfriend does latin and ball room dancing. I bought a gown. Black with cherry coloured sequins and bronze stitched pattern. The waist is a sheer fabric. The skirt high at the knees and slinky latin at the back. It is hot. I wonder if i look like mutton dressed up as lamb but ehh a gorgeous mutton xx

Anonymous said...

Oh lol, i cant even spell 'My' not 'By'... she is completely lezzy! Haha :P