Monday, July 25, 2005

Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me

Let's get something straight. Joss Whedon is a stone cold genius. You don't think so? Get out of my fucking face. OK, tonight on the Sci Fi Channel at 7 EST they will start replaying his gone too soon and without an adequate shot to build an audience space cowboy opus Firefly. It's television that makes you tingle in all the right places. You know the limbic area right at the base of your brain that is all primordial and shit? Joss writes stuff that pings there first and then snakes up to your frontal cortex to give your higher functions the happy, too. It's good shit. You can trust me, so tune in every week. They are even going to broadcast the three episodes that the Network Which Shall Not Be Named chose not to air. All this will lead up to the theatrical release of Serenity, the trailer for which has me frothing and not just out of my mouth, people.

No comments: