Monday, July 25, 2005

I bang my own drum, some think it's noise, I think it's pretty

I've been banging away at this lil' blog for a week or so now, all by myself. It was sweet. I was tender with myself, then alternately rough, seemingly just when I wanted it. Anyway, Andrew barged in on me (damn the hasty comment with my blogger ID) and flashbacks to a certain 80's teenaged sleepover had me hastily covering my tracks. Then I remembered I am what I am, so I put it all back, albeit without dates and missing some linkage. Warts and all, bitches, like I give a fuck what you think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUSTED!

:-)

--Max

The Other Andrew said...

Hey beeeyotch! What happened to my comments? Dissed!

Each one of those comments was a gem; a pearl of wisdom, hilarity and... oh whatever...

:-)

Michael said...

In a bleary-eyed yet still toned and taught panic, I deleted the whole thing this morning, only to restore it come lunch time. Sadly, your comments were unrecoverable from the carnage.

Michael said...

Indeed.