Monday, July 25, 2005

Ingonyama ifile, ingonyama ilele

I completely forgot the BEST part of seeing War of the Worlds: the trailer for The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe! Exhilarating, kids! I haven't felt that way in a theater since the first LOTR trailer and before that it was when my college buddy gave me a handy using the old "I'm just reaching repetitively into this bucket for popcorn and not some dude's dick stuck through the bottom" trick. Brings back memories, huh? Where was I? Oh, and that college buddy? He was only gay when drunk. Again, been there, done that, right? Anyway, the trailer was visually stunning and so now this movie HAS to be great. Who knew I'd get to revisit my childhood innocence so quickly after LOTR ended?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! You don't know me, but I'm 18 and can't stop reading your blog. I made a post on my myspace (I'm not emo, I'm into people watching!) about how the trailer for The Chronicles of Narnia made me feel like I was rolling.

I say good day!

Michael said...

Rollin', rollin', rollin'. It was good stuff.
18. If I relax and clear my mind and really focus I can remember life at 18. It's pretty good, huh?
I did cringe a little at the thought of you reading some of the rude shit I have on here, but still, I'm glad to have you.
You wanna give me the link to read yours?

Anonymous said...

Like I said, I only have a myspace, and I'm just starting a blog. When I get my first post up, i'll link you. Everybody I know is beyond rude, so you are just eloquently so. I grew up too fast, so I feel 21. And it helps that my ID says I'm 21 as well..