Monday, July 25, 2005

It's obvious you hate me though I've done nothing wrong

So another of these conservative Christian hate groups is boycotting a company that dares to target homos in their advertising. Johnson & Johnson, a company with a long history of tolerance in hiring and employee benefits, placed an innocuous ad depicting GASP! the naked torsos of two men in bed with some copy about boyfriends and not sleeping because of a sore back. Tylenol PM to the rescue. Not a hard sell and not graphic in any way and it was in fucking Advocate magazine which only the homos are reading anyway (hmm, I wonder which bornagain spotted it...) and then only the subset of homos that do read something besides Entertainment Weekly. This is targeted stuff, muthafuckas. PS the Tylenol PM is good shit. I never fly out of the country without it. Buy it, bitches, and thank me later. Also show your support for Johnson & Johnson by dialing the digits.
If any Christians happen to google in here, let me ask you a few questions. How is my life affecting you at all? Don't you have enough to worry about with your own shit? And also, neither I nor any other faggot I know, is interested in recruiting your suburban sons. That's just more young A&F-y competition for me and I'm having to work damn hard as it is to get ass. Besides, we don't need to recruit. Faggots are born, not raised, every damn day, folks. Look around. Look around your own family. No, really look for once. Anyone reading Details? See! I told you.

No comments: