Monday, July 25, 2005

Something's coming, I don't know what it is, but it is gonna be...

OK, I'm a few lines and a few minutes into my first blogging experience ever and I've already used a show tune lyric for my title. Name that proclivity! I'm adding my voice to the blogging community because I defy you to name a party that isn't enhanced by one more thirty something homo. No kids + no legal access to marriage = plenty of time to hone cocktail conversation. Plus, I'm at a crossroads. Closer to 40 than 30 suddenly and just now being haunted by those questions about my place in the world, my goals achieved and ignored, and my choice of underpants. I imagine that voicing the random cacophany playing in my head may be therapeutic. Maybe someone will stop by and vilify me, holding me up to public ridicule. Maybe someone will "heart" me or direct some other endearing emoticon my way. And if that person is also missing a finger in part or whole, so be it. Have I lost you already? C'mon, sucking on a finger stump is hot!

No comments: