Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Bye, bye, Miss American Pie

Janie, Janie, why hast thou forsaken me? Damn, I loves me some Janelle from Big Brother, but bitch is trippin' this week. Maybe she's not as smart as we think she is? She got played by the evil Dr. Will and now her fate is sealed.And still my love for her goes on. She's bleached blonde, surgically enhanced buxom, funny, smart (?), and she has a pet gay, Marcellus/Marcie. What's not to love? Alas, I think we'll have her for, at most, one more week. But who the hell knows? It's Big Brother. Worst case scenario is we have a Battle Royale between Dr. Will and James, and Lord knows though I'd love to SHOP with Janelle, I mostly wanna FUCK with either of them (that was for you Andrew).Notice how I slipped Kaysar, the Iraqi Peach, in there? Again, for you, Andrew.

2 comments:

The Other Andrew said...

Hey! It's all about ME! As it should be. :)

Michael said...

Well, you and Janelle. But mostly you!