Thursday, January 17, 2008

Do Not Want

BELIEF.NET: Is it your goal to bring the Constitution into strict conformity with the Bible? Some people would consider that a kind of dangerous undertaking, particularly given the variety of biblical interpretations.

HUCKABEE: Well, I don’t think that’s a radical view to say we’re going to affirm marriage. I think the radical view is to say that we’re going to change the definition of marriage so that it can mean two men, two women, a man and three women, a man and a child, a man and animal. Again, once we change the definition, the door is open to change it again. I think the radical position is to make a change in what’s been historic.


Will someone tell me when he's gone? I can't look anymore.

2 comments:

The Other Andrew said...

Emmigrate.

NOW. Save yourself.

Moominmama said...

McCain will be the republican nominee. Not great, but not as bad as Fuckabee.