Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Is that pie fit for a king?

It's been a while since we've had some pie 'round these parts and according to Michael Guy and the National Pie Council, it's National Pie Day today. Well, I'm still trying to work off the holiday weight, so I'm going to serve up the kind of pie I'd never eat (anymore). I must admit I do enjoy looking at her, though. OK, OK, maybe I just like to imagine being her. You know, the whole "what it feels like for a girl" thing. Only she has to be a girl who can really kick ass. Like Lindsay Wagner as the Bionic Woman, or SMG as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or Lena Heady, as Sarah Motherfuckin' Connor.Have you been watching that show? That hot bitch owns me. I never loved the Terminator movies (and T3 was a downright groaner), but this series is off to a promising start. Also, Lena knows Gerard Butler, which increases her appeal more than I can say.No, seriously, I can hardly say because he makes my froat go tight.Not to put too fine a point on it, but:I'm sure Lena wouldn't mind Gerry bogarting her post. I know I sure wouldn't.

5 comments:

The Other Andrew said...

Pie and beef all in the same sitting. NICE.

Michael said...

It's a meat pie! Or something.

I saw "Sweeney Todd" last weekend, so you'll have to forgive me. Sondheim intoxicates me.

The Other Andrew said...

Soylent green is made from PEOPLE!

The Other Andrew said...

PS.You know you had me at the kilt, right?

Michael said...

You and me both, laddy.