Saturday, April 29, 2006

I am the very model of a modern Major General

Have you ever wondered what it might be like to dress exclusively from the International Male catalog, say for a week or so, in New York? Who hasn't, right? Well, follow along with Andrew Goldman as he lunches at the Four Seasons in a scarlet pimp suit, does a Jewish speed-dating session in a skin-tight, sleeveless, wide mesh top, and attends the launch party for Alan Cumming's fragrance (Cumming) while sporting a "Count Fuckula" ensemble, about which he opines:
I think I'd feel more comfortable wearing a sparkly black cape in public if it didn't fit so poorly.
link via Gus Mattox

2 comments:

Curtis said...

A quote from a Gilbert & Sullivan opera?!? I've just fallen in love.

Michael said...

Well, I have you with an opera lyric and you had me with the granny post. Aren't we the SEXY pair? Yeah we are. J'adore you, Curtis.