Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Until we meet again

Lest you think I'm being rude (more rude?), you should know that I'm dying to chat and also to dish about my vacation antics, but the cable modem, he has let me down when I'm least equipped to handle it. Don't they all eventually, though? It may be DAYS, darlings, and work has been such that, whilst here, I can only manage the slightest nibble of your tasty blog pies. It seems dire now, but I'm sure to be savoring your tart goodness again one day very soon. Until then.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, man. I miss your posts! (That says a lot about my work, I spend most of it reading Freakgirl, this entertaining place, and many many others) Hurry back! :)

Michael Guy said...

Oh, sure...the slow stroke. Man, what a prick tease! Okay. I'll wait.

Jen said...

tasty blog pies

Hee.

Bodhi said...

ARE YOU CALLING ME A TASTY TART?

Oooooh, you say the sweetest things. And you know that flattery will get you everywhere, right?

But ... *sigh* ... more Mikey withdrawals. Play soundtrack ...

I can't live
If living is without you
I can't live
I can't give anymore
I can't live
If living is without you
I can't give
I can't give anymore ...

savante said...

Maybe he's calling himself a tasty tart :)

Paul