Monday, March 27, 2006

If you want to buy my wares, follow me and climb the stairs

Remember how I was trying my hand at being an ebay merchant? Well, not so much 'merchant' but I just wanted to sell something to see how it went. The first time I listed the mp3 player, it was removed because I hinted it might come with songs loaded. A no-no. I listed it again this weekend for a 3 day sale. No bids until this morning. It opened at $85 and now it's up to $105 with about eight hours to go. That's $105 I didn't have when it was sitting in the electronic junk drawer in my laundry room, right? It's kinda fun. Yay!

UPDATE: The mp3 player sold for $130. The next round's on me!

4 comments:

The Other Andrew said...

What you're sellin', I'm buyin'.

Bodhi said...

You don't have some cute little twinky boy tucked away in some boxes at the back of the garage, do ya Mikey? I believe you could get a good price for selling his virginity on e-bay ...

Michael said...

For you, Andrew, there's a free gift with purchase, meaning you better find some purchase and then hang on tight.

Hey, maybe I could sell my virginity! Isn't it technically reconstituted after a certain length of time?

The Other Andrew said...

"...meaning you better find some purchase and then hang on tight."

Har! Sweet talker.