Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Get outta my way

I haven't posted in, like, forever, but it's PIE WEDNESDAY and I am feeling mad love for Kathy Griffin right now. I mean, she hung out with the Queer Eye guys last night, but more importantly....WAY MORE IMPORTANTLY, she bonded with my twink crush, Johnny Weir. Cracked me up when he said she skated like a liver sausage in a wig. Or when he said, "She needs more grace. She skates like a boy...or a monkey." God, he's fucking adorable, but this post is not about him. It's about Kathy.Adore her. J'adore her. I posted about my KG love after I saw her perform live here in beautiful downtown Dayton, Ohio, but my affection for her grows ever deeper. Duh-vine. Funny as hell. Social conscience. Great tits. Oh, and she's single again. I even love that she has an embezzling ex. But I don't revel in it or anything. I'm not that kind of creepy celeb worshiper. I'd marry her, though. If we're being totally honest, I'd fuck her, too. How's that for a flattering offer, ladies? A big queer will live with you in your 4 million dollar house and he'll even fuck you if you really want. C'mon, who could refuse? Have I mentioned her tits? Oh yeah.

8 comments:

freakgirl said...

LOVE IT! Love her, love you, even love her embezzeling ex.

Michael said...

{{They hug exuberantly}}....and SCENE.

Did you watch that episode with Johnny Weir? I'm gonna post about the mysterious group of, well, ummmmm, would you call the androgynous folks? I have to organize my thoughts first.

freakgirl said...

I just watched it this afternoon. Johnny and Jessica were so funny...Kathy getting all jealous because he picked up Jess and not her.

I LOVED the dinner party! It was so...odd. But fabulous. She really seemed in her element. Matt, though? He was funny in the beginning - dishing about the pregnant woman. But then he played with his blackberry (dirty!) for the rest of the evening. Yet won me over again when he told Kathy (about the drunk gay guy), "By the way, we're seeing each other now."

The Other Andrew said...

You. Scare. Me.

Michael said...

Oh, my sweet hobbity Down Under gay, you are not even suggesting that you don't get Kathy, are you?

Ur-spo said...

In my house, Ms. Griffin is on all the time; Someone adores her; she is 'background music' more often than not.

Jen said...

Love. Her. Wouldn't fuck her -- but totally love her, would caulk her tub and train her dogs in a heartbeat.

::sigh:: I used to have a body like that but with more muscular thighs. I do still have the tits.

xiaoxia said...

More posts about Johnny Weir, please! I am in love with that boy!