Thursday, July 20, 2006

Pappa's got a brand new bag

It's not until September and details are non-existent, but I can't let the announcement of a new single from Robbie Williams (album to follow) go without mention. September is SO far away, though. RUDEBOX. Hot title, no?

link via towleroad

ADDED: Oooh, I was using a cute, flirty picture of Robbie with a random ho or two, but I had to switch it for this one. This is NOT her best side, but according to my pants, it's his. I have a longstanding girl crush on Gisele. Pair her with Robbie's cakes? It's like a gin and tonic--the perfect summer refreshment.

2 comments:

freakgirl said...

Rudebox? Dirty.

It's coming out on my anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Fun! Especially since I have joined the wonderful world of iTunes (I really think I am the last one in the world to discover this), I can get that song. Great name.

September seemed really far, but they are already talking about premieres of Grey's Anatomy, the Office and whatnot in Sept. This summer is flying by.