Friday, July 14, 2006

I wanna feel you from the inside

Sometimes sexy is about what's in the head or what's in the heart. This week it's about what's in the pants. Specifically, what's in the suit pants. I had a hellacious week, people, and I don't care if these guys have deep thoughts. Or thoughts at all. I don't care if they have dreams. I just need them to be wearing something tailored. And I need them to be packin'. Don't judge me.I don't have names for these guys. Don't really care. It's Friday after all, and we don't call it MEAT for nothin'.There's more where these came from at menatplay. They are often at work, but I wouldn't go there if you are. I'd get further with the exposition, but I have to take care of a few things roughly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you feel about footballers, bubelah?

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/picture_gallery/0,,50002-1222253-1,00.html

Lu-caaaas! Aussie hotdog.

Go backward through some hotties to Freddie #36, then keep backing up to the Portuguese contingent, Figo, the Italian – Allessssssandro mi amor, the Spaniards, a few Croatians…. I’ll stop now.

I’m such a footie fan. And Zizou. Grrrrr. He’s forgiven. As well he should be.

Men in suits, bound. Mmmmmmm. Rough play needed, indeed.

Michael said...

Well, darlin', my feelings are starting to change. I no longer doubt that you are inside my head or we are of the hive mind. This year's World Cup was the first time I've watched a lot of football. It grew on me. Definitely an acquired taste, I think, like so many of the best things, right?

Anonymous said...

Just wait, sweetie.

You have to watch matches with a British announcer. We lost our feed for a while and went to ESPN and American voices. I felt like I was watching paint dry. That'll help I'll bet.

Plus my memory, my best memory is when Figo and Zidane exchanged jerseys at the end of the France/Portugal semi-final. Whilst still barechested, they hug and Zizou consoles Figo by whispering in his ear. ::throb::
http://tinyurl.com/ewv3l

All part of the joy of footie for this'un. Hah! Shallow? Perhaps. ::slurp::

DEREK said...

really enjoying your blog, and the eye candy as well.