Friday, July 28, 2006

You got soul, you got class, you got style, you bad-ass

There's only one guy that title lyric can refer to, right? Nick Lachey, people. He's big (of body and nose) and he's got pouty lips and he's got that Cincy kid frat boy lunkhead thing going on-- a trifecta in my book. He entertains me. Oh, not with his singing or, errrr, acting, but just with the way that he is. Like when he puts out an AlbumO named thusly:ReallyO, NickO? NoO. Or when he's the lamest pimp evah for a cover of Details:The only rational explanation is that he was being managed by Joe Simpson at the time. Can't you just hear Joe whining to Nick that all his other clients let him French them? I never love Nick more than when a burly Italian man is nestled into his armpit. And licking.Seriously, do a Google Image search of Nick sometime. You'll laugh and laugh. I swear that's how I found that last picture. I do not and have never frequented www.pitlickingguidos.com Whew. Nick. He's a man's man. Meat's MEAT. All kidding aside, he's edible hot and you know it.Oh, and he labors tirelessly but still he gets no respect. Underdog status only makes me love you more, buddy. You hang in there, G. What's left of you. Did you hear? He's living in a rusted out van down by the river, the poor dear.

7 comments:

Michael Guy said...

He can crackO my noggin'O with those guns of his anytime. Frankly, I'd lick more than his armpit should our guido paths ever cross.

On a more serious note: You are a very funny writer. Don't ever walk away from this fact; you make folks smile via the written word. That is a talent. I hope you know that.

Okay. Back to being a ham. Lachey makes my salami schwing!

Oh. I have a small complaint, too. Can you fix your damn 'clock' on your blog? I mean, jesus--it's so distracting when I'm dealing with your different time zone to begin with. Then I have to backtrack and/or count forward to figure out when a 'comment' or 'post' was actually posted. I flunked math; can't you just fix your time stamp? Please? Am I alone on this one, folks?

:: you must adore me so Christian Dior me ::

Still striking an EVITA topnote here.

freakgirl said...

HOW DARE YOU. ;)

I'll admit, I loved him on "Newlyweds." But then, the divorce. And the whining. And the whinging. And the crying. And the sensitive sniffly interviews. And the songs, oh dear sweet jesus, the songs.

Bodhi said...

yeah, but looking completely past the divorce, the whining, the whinging, the crying, the sensitive sniffly interviews and the songs ....

:::slightly drools:::

I'm sorry Freak, were you saying something? ;-)

Bodhi said...

You're there by my side
In every way
I know that you would not forsake me
I give you my life
Would not think twice
Your love is all I need believe me

I may not say it quite as much as I should
When I say I love you darling that means for good
So open up your heart and let me in

And I will love you 'til forever
Until death do us part we'll be together
So take my hand and hold on tight
And we'll get there
This I swear

I'm wondering how I ever got by
Without you in my life to guide me
Where ever I go the one thing that's true
Is everything I do I do for you

I may not say it half as much as I should
When I say I love you darling that means for good
So open up your heart and let me in
And I will love you 'til forever
Until death do us part we'll be together
So take my hand and hold on tight
And we'll get there
This I swear

So whenever you get weary
Just reach out for me
I'll never let you down my love

And I will love you 'til forever
Until death do us part we'll be together
So take my hand and hold on tight
And we'll get there

And I will love you 'til forever
Until death do us part we'll be together
So take my hand and hold on tight
And we'll get there
Ohh we'll get there
This I swear

freakgirl said...

Bodhi, you are killing me.

Ur-spo said...

my what a handsome devil this is;
got those bad eyes like a gypsy.
Look out!

Anonymous said...

Love him. Love the whining, the crying, the sniffling interviews, the...everything really. Nick Lachey...so dreamy.