Wednesday, July 26, 2006

If it's just a dream, it's good enough for me

Y'all know I'm a reality tv whore, so you'll excuse me if I objectify another of the genre's habitues. She's Rebecca, or Rebecc-er to the Phil-ophiles amongst us. She was chained to the unfortunately coiffured Adam on The Amazing Race, and now she's back on our tv in Bravo's Work Out. Yay! And she's solo this time. Well, except for the donkey-dicked boyfriend who, thus far, has only been alluded to. Damn. The season is young, though. ::crosses fingers:: If Jody Watley gets to see his cock, I feel I should get a peek. Does all this intrigue you, mon frere? Catch the show. It's set in a Beverly Hills penthouse gym and if you still haven't had your interest piqued, there's lots of queers. Anyway, back to Rebecc-er.The hair? Love. The smile? Love. The heart-shaped ass? Love. The only thing that might grow tiresome about her is her CONSTANT allusions to sex. ::wink:: I think she's just fun and cute as a button. And I'd definitely fuck her. Well, you know, that is if I wasn't such a big ol' homo. Oh, who am I kidding? I'd totally fuck her.And I swear that's not only because of this last confusing shot where she's a girl on top, but kind of a man as you go down. There's more to it than that.Sometimes PIE can be gender-bending, guys.

4 comments:

freakgirl said...

That last picture is really, really, really, really, really disturbing.

Michael Guy said...

Yeh, that last photo..er, chick with abs? I dunno. "Chicks with dicks?" Okay...but this pic is disturbing to my delicate nature.

The Other Andrew said...

You. Are. Not. Gay.

Earl said...

Every time I read your blog, I wet my pants!

Damn your funny!