Friday, July 07, 2006

It's written in the stars

Although you might have been hard on yourself recently, now it's time to leave your value judgments behind. You have the ability to change your mind quickly when you receive information about the instability of a situation. Not only can you do an effective about-face (or at least a change of direction), but you also can surprise others with the suddenness and completeness of this shift.
I felt like sharing my horoscope for today because it suggests I have the strength to make the changes I need. It gives me hope. Plus, well, hard on.

5 comments:

Michael said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Q. I have complete confidence that you could plop me down anywhere and I could make a go of it. Only thing is it's SO MUCH WORK. ::sigh:: But it must be done.

Isn't that photo cool? I cropped Gemini from a larger shot of the whole zodiac because it included lots of girly parts and I know some people look at work. Maybe I should post it now since it's the weekend there and here. Yes, I will. Who's not up for pretty girl nipples?

Michael said...

Me, too. Is "quivering" allowed?

Aren't some of those BEAUTIFUL!?

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. That horoscope is SO me right now, it's not even FUNNY. Thanks, Michael for posting. I may be a FL resident soon!!

Michael Guy said...

"Girl nipples?" MUST do Bally's/Las Vegas show "Jubilee" Nipples can be seen from the 15th row. Firm. Hard. Perky.

Hey! Wanna do Vegas sometime?

The Other Andrew said...

...before Vegas does them.