Friday, July 21, 2006

I always feel like somebody's watching me

What up, Kaysar! How's that for just getting right to it? If you are watching Big Brother All-Stars (and really, you should be) here in the good ol' U.S. of A., you can't help but be smitten by the Iraqi man with a (sometimes questionable) plan. Oh, the mistakes he's made playing Big Brother, but we just can't get enough of him. They voted him out of BB6. We voted him back in.Now he's on All-Stars and true to form, he's making us all second guess him once again. Dude, "Boogie" needs to be off my tv. Now. But there's no question about the look, K-Unit. These first few weeks with the tousled hair playing off the impeccably groomed beard? Works. Erika agrees. As does Danielle. Ditto Marcellas. What are you waitin' for, kids? MEAT is on the plate.SEHR HOT. Is it racist if I say I've always had a thing for Pakis and Iraqis? Still, Kaysar's not the HouseGuest I'd most like to make out with. That'd be Janelle. That's her holding his leash. And yes, still a big queer, but she OWNS me.

1 comment:

Michael Guy said...

He could be the meat in our sandwich. Got mayo?