Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Forget your troubles, c'mon get happy
5 Things Making Me Happy Today
1. Tomorrow is Haircut Day. I know, it's not until tomorrow, but the joy of Haircut Day perfuses the day ahead and flows at least for two days hence.
2. Dane Cook is hosting Saturday Night Live on December 3. Yay! And thanks for the heads up, Duane Moody. Grab a cashew and start practicing, boys.
3. They are predicting 1-3 inches of snow for tomorrow night. Yeah, I know for many of you that sucks, but I must admit I love to see it. I don't have far to commute and Thursday is Thanksgiving anyway so I can sleep in a bit and then put on some trail shoes and crunch and slip along for an easy morning run in the cold and snow. Love.
4. I did about 75% of my holiday shopping in the last two days, all of it online. The goodness of this is two-fold. No fighting the mooing crowds AND my chunk of a UPS man will come a knockin'. Multiple times.
5. I exfoliated last night and even at my advanced age, you'd like to run your hands down my spine right now. Trust me. Of course, you might wanna close your eyes and imagine someone else's head attached to my back, but otherwise, it's quite nice.