Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hope you got your things together

It's not a full moon until Monday. So why am I plagued by every crazy person I know TODAY? Most days I care. I really do. Today my caring is just a delicately crafted facsimile. You'd never know. I'm smiling and I'm giving you that look of empathy, but honestly, you're wearing my ass out. What? You? No, I don't mean you. But you.

PS? My furnace is still not fixed. I have one of those indoor/outdoor thermometers. At 5:30 this a.m. it was 12F outside and 54F inside. Try stepping out of the shower into that. It's ten hours later and I still got nipple hardons.

4 comments:

The Other Andrew said...

I feel the need to tweak, just a little.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking "shrinkage" too. "Like a frightened turtle."

Sorry 'bout that, stallion.

Michael said...

bodhi, don't even start with me Mr. I Banged A Twenty Year Old For Three Hours And I Have His Picture On My Phone. Don't. Even. Start.

The normal one or the depigmented one, Andrew? You heard me. I have albino nipple.

Macht nicht, loulou, because I'm a grower, not a shower, anyway.

Bodhi said...

M'kay, my lips are sealed. No more even start with me.

Well, metaphorically speaking of course.

On both counts .... ;-)