Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Free, free, set them free

OK, people. Are you ready for me to get all Marlin Perkins on your asses? I know you like it when I go old school. That's right. Mutual of Omaha, bitches. Anyway, here's a lil' photo montage of my exploits in avian rescue. Enjoy. Here's my little brotha as I found him, perched on the garbage. (Bodhi, don't say I've never shown you my junk) Here he is after I nudged him, gently but firmly, toward sweet freedom.
Posted by PicasaAnd here he is free, free at last!
OK, so maybe the gaping garage door hole was only about 20 feet away, and maybe my intentions weren't entirely altruistic (I just washed my car, yo!), and never mind that I later almost ran him over with the lawn mower, still, aren't you proud of me?

ADDED (next day): Ummm, this little story has suddenly become way too circle of life for me. RIP little fella.

4 comments:

Bodhi said...

I suppose I somewhat deserved that after my recent Rabbit/Bear video link ...

Michael said...

Ya think?

Bodhi said...

ummmmm ..... NAHHH! ;-)

Michael said...

No, seriously. He was on my front walk this a.m. Deceased. Was it something I did? Should I have let him shelter himself in my garage?