Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

I mentioned it at the start of the season, but maybe you're new around here. If you're watching 24, head on over to my posts at Too Much Free Time and discuss! It's been a stellar season of one of my favorite shows. If you haven't been watching, why the hell not? And please, if you're gonna say, "Oh, I don't watch TV", just save it and go make a craft.This picture is of Jean Smart who is brill in her role this season as First Lady Martha Logan. She's a mascara-smeared, pill-popping, boozing, emotional wreck. Genius, y'all. Behind her is Secret Service agent Aaron Pierce. Sparks have been flying between these two and I'm loving every minute of it. Yeah, he'd like to be at her secret service alright. Hell, I would. Her boobs have me enthralled.

No comments: