Seven, seven, seven! Sing a song about seven. How many is seven?
Once again I find myself following Andrew's lead (there are worse things) and meming myself shamelessly. Nay, proudly.
7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Live somewhere that feels like home (dubbed Pipefreak).
2. Shtup the UPS guy in the back of his big, brown truck, bending him over a large delivery.
3. Run another marathon or do an ultra-marathon or Ironman.
4. Go back to Italy-- ski the Alps and hold hands with Andrew in Venice. Also, see all the other places on my list like Australia and New Zealand and China and Turkey and ......
5. Astral project.
6. Get Punk'd.
7. Find someone who feels like home.
7 Things I Can't Do
1. Throw a good spiral.
2. Watch NASCAR.
3. Abide bigotry. Or gum chewing.
4. Drive 55.
5. Deny my nieces and nephews anything.
6. Go very long without touching myself .
7. Feign the gay voice.
7 Things That Attract Me To You
1. Bright eyes.
2. Hot mouth, acid tongue.
3. You make me laugh and you laugh often yourself.
4. You smell awesome, and sometimes kinda reek, but it's still awesome.
7. You wear it well.
7 Things I Say Most Often
1. Put that away, Mary, before someone loses an eye.
2. Be good.
3. Good morning, Sunshine!
4. You should have that lanced.
5. No kidding?
6. Take it to the bank.
7. Umm, is it in yet?
7 Celebrity Crushes
1. CNN's Anderson Cooper.
2. Academy Award winning actress and lesbian single mother of two, Jodi Foster.
3. The Weather Channel's Jim Cantore (the 'Mike Wallace' of meteorology).
4. The multi-faceted (and still alive) Dick Gautier.
5. Lost's Ian Somerhalder.
6. Phil (most especially QuizzicalPhil).