Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Five! Five! Five! Sing a song about five! How many is five?

  • There will be no abs for Christmas, but you already knew that. As I told you, the effort has nonetheless proved fruitful. I've reached the lean end of my closet already, so what's next but for me to buy all new pants? Yay! I thought abs would be easier. If you knew how old I really am, you'd be more sympathetic to my plight. But I haven't given up. Instead of Christmas, I'm now planning on giving myself abs for Purim, which is still appropriate with Esther's fast and whatnot. To that end, I've resolved to limit myself to one handful of nuts per day.
  • I've been sharing some Christmas music with a few of my favorite bitches. While I can't host songs on this chintzy blog like freakgirl is so generously doing on hers, if you are a ho for the ho-ho-ho like I am, send me a note and I'll include you in the yule goodness via email.
  • I mentioned a while back that my beloved niece was hoping for All-American status for the cross country season. She got it! She's now one of only two girls in her school's history to get that in their first two years of competition. Tough as nails, that one.
  • I was feeling a little down earlier today, but I'm feeling OK now. And more sleek.
  • You know I've been jonesing for some travel. I booked some time out West for skiing, but that's not til Easter. My friends bailed on Australia, but I'm still considering it. Another friend just found out he's moving to Shanghai for at least a year! I've always threatened to learn Chinese (beyond "Where's the bathroom?" ,"Thank you", "I'm hungry" and "Dude, you're hot", so what better excuse? Will I have to blow someone to get that visa? No? You sure?

5 comments:

Michael said...

So I'd look up and see some hate when our eyes locked? I'm more than fine with that.

Will said...

No abs for me too, not even if I surived on nuts and cum for the 2 weeks till Xmas!

I'm just hoping no one'd remember our little resolution...

Michael said...

Well, 'hate' or whatever, you certainly look intense...focused. I find myself hummingthese are a few of my favorite things.

Protein, mono-unsaturated fats....nuts and cum sounds like a plan, breath issues aside. We won't give up, wingedman, we'll just regroup and reschedule/delay!

The Other Andrew said...

Enough. With. The. Abs. Talk.

I had a gain this week so am deep in the mires of a frump attack and the tight end of a shame spiral. M'kay?

PS. that's an interesting diet you boys have planned. What's that? The West Hollywood Diet?

Michael said...

Good one, A. It's the WeHo diet! Name works two ways, doesn't it?

As for your spiral, I was doing SMASHING this week, but some demon troll in the guise of a kindly grandmother just brought me her homespun caramel popcorn. Happy Fucking Holiday! I could look at chocolate all day and just harumph dismissively, but this caramel corn I'd like to stick in every hole.