Friday, June 30, 2006

Burn, burn like a wicker cabinet

If you’ve been hanging around here very long you’ve noticed that normally I prefer my MEAT marbled. I may not love chunk to the degree this guy does, but I like a lil’ fat on it. Oh, and I also like it aged and....errrr....oh fuck it, I like it older and a bit hairy and hyper-masculine. ::sigh:: Sorry, but these MEAT metaphors are wearing me out, y’all. So it’s MEAT FRIDAY again, and...... I’m gonna go against everything I just said. Again (see yesterday's models). Like those runway models, this guy is younger and he’s hairless and he’s very pretty. In honor of seeing Superman Returns this weekend, I had considered Mr. Brandon Routh. But instead, we’re feasting on a supporting cast member. He’s James Marsden and he’s the MEAT. I love him in the X-Men movies. Is it weird that I really get off on the idea of Cyclops burning me to a cinder?James is currently working on Enchanted, a Disney movie that combines live action and CGI stuff. That’s not normally a formula that would excite me, but the cast also includes Susan Sarandon, Patrick Dempsey, and Idina Menzel (!). Oh, and I know a girl who’s been hired to sing for it. Yay!

4 comments:

Michael said...

First Q-60's, thanks for giving love to the meat. I can't believe there is not more Marsden lust out there! And yeah, I don't think I have a very specific type necessarily, but the real eye catchers tend to be a bit older (grey? mmmmm....), a bit hairier (hobbity feet? yes, please) and not so thin (gadunkadunk). Then again, just look at James, that naughty boy who needs his mouth washed out with soap.

Oh, and I am indeed seriously pursuing possibilities of travel to your fair land. I have friends who are going for 5 weeks. I can't swing that, but I might meet them in Sydney for 7-10 dd. in December. Dust off your addy book for me, sweetie!

Beau RN said...

Michael,
Of course you know Cyclops' optic blasts aren't thermodynamic. He might pulverize you with them, but he'd never burn your Friday coif and delicately pedicured toenails.

The Other Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bodhi said...

Public Service Announcement:
We note with pleasure the recent posts including "cute young things". Therefore, in light of these recent changes and subsequent turnaround in visual attitude, further continued protest action against Pipedreams has been subsequently called off.


:::gently puts down placards:::

PS. 7-10 days. Seven to Ten Days! Oh.. my.. Sweet.. Brad!! My mind is boggling. Boggling! I will be sure we are stocked up on soap. Hmmmmmmmmm. Studs'n'suds ...