Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm hung up, I'm hung up on you

As I've mentioned, I'm running a race this weekend. A half-marathon. For those more inclined to the sedentary, that's 13.1 miles. This morning I felt like I needed to get my competitive juices flowing by checking out the medal I won in that 5K a few weeks ago. Well, it was morning and other juices were already flowing, as they are wont to do. I was inspired to honor Bodhi's request to hang the medal, not around my neck as I did previously, but elsewhere. Just when you thought I couldn't get cheesier or skeevier, think again sucka! Wish me well on finishing 13.1 miles on those tired legs. Well, the two depicted are tired and the third is decidely not. Posted by PicasaLook, no hands! And yes, I'm really that hairy. Gross? I mean I know the picture is gross, but the hair?

8 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck with the race -- those runner's legs look like they can take it. And if not, well, your third leg is obviously energetic.

The Other Andrew said...

Dude! Not gross, not gross at all. Nice pins!

I out-hair you in fact. I'm like a goddamn Narnian fawn from the waist down, minus cloven hooves of course... but oddly no chest hair. Too much information?

Michael Guy said...

:: wood in the workplace ::

Bodhi said...

OH .... MY .... BRAD!

I request, and he does. Ohh. Oohhhh. OHHHHHH! My mind is boggling. Boggling! Too many possabilities. He wouldn't do .... would he? .... maybe ... holy crap, what if I got him to ...

But the legs. Those legs ... and the ..... hanging ... and that glistening .... medal ... and ... unnnnnhhhh .... shit!

::hoping these pants are drycleanable::

freakgirl said...

Oh my.

Curtis said...

NICE!

Anonymous said...

Tease.

Moominmama said...

love it. love the legs (hair is good, = verile), love the metal, love the pic, all of it.