Friday, June 09, 2006

It's bigger than you, and you are not me

Upon encountering this religious tract on the urinal at Target did I:

A: Ignore the Glory Be and continue focusing on my Glory Hole fantasy.

B: Turn to the stockboy at the next stall and say, "I've got something interesting here for you to look at."

C: Become overwhelmed with the power of the Spirit and get saved mid-piss (which would SCREAM for a golden shower baptism, wouldn't it?).

D: Toss the Jesus papers in the can as I walked out to buy froufrou personal care products, organic coffee, high-tech underwear, and accent pillows.

6 comments:

Moominmama said...

I can't think of a better place for that book than the bathroom.

*tears off sheet to use as loo roll*

Michael Guy said...

This religious tract reminds me of the apostle peter. Can I hear some snaps for peter's teachings?

:: bada bing! ::

Michael said...

You people crack my ass up. And definite snaps from me, MG. I've long been an acolyte of peter.

The Other Andrew said...

Hey, let's here it for peter!

yani said...

I'm guessing A, then B, then D... right? ;)

Michael said...

TOA, there's no denying peter!

yaniboy, it's like you're in my head.