Friday, June 09, 2006

There's just one thing I'm looking for and he don't wear a dress

Who's up for some big black sex cop? Anyone? Maybe on rye with a nice kosher dill on the side? ::smacks lips:: I could hardly stand the wait for the Season 5 DVD of Six Feet Under and now it's been sitting on my shelf for a month unwatched. 'Til now. I'm delving in and to honor that, Mathew St. Charles is the MEAT. Keith was teh hotness, wasn't he? I tend to be a giver, but guys, Officer Keith Charles could pound me like a piece of veal. TMI?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love SFU, and I've liked watching the David/Keith relationship from the very beginning.

While Mathew is not exactly my type, you can't deny that he's a good looking man.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the final season. (I can't believe you had it on your shelf all this time without watching!)

freakgirl said...

I miss SFU.

Michael said...

I know, Maddie, I can hardly believe it has been sitting there, either. I'm a slave to order and I felt compelled to finish Season 2 of QAF, first. Honestly, I just wasn't that into it. Not as good as Season 1 imo. SO onto SFU which I know I'll LOVE. I think M St. C is FINE. FOO-ine. FOYNE. I figured he was a little too bulky thick for you, but me? I likes me some chunk.

FG, gimme a week and I'm sure I'll be right there with ya.

The Other Andrew said...

Good. Choice. I know what you mean, he's got I'm In Charge written all over him, but maybe I'm projecting.

I love the "big, black sex cop" line of Claire's from Season One.

Michael said...

That was a defining line of the first season, wasn't it? Gave you a hint of how those wacky Fishers roll. Love it. And him. He's just so...big.

Anonymous said...

Michael, if you're still reading this far down, stay with QAF. Season 2 was the low point...it gets MUCH better in season 3 and 4, IMO.