Thursday, June 29, 2006

So sexy it hurts

Yes, I realize it's not Friday. I'm teetering on the precipice of manic-depression, but I'm not crazy. Who says we can only look at pretty men on Meat Friday? Oh. I guess I kind of did. Well, I'm tired of playing by the rules of someone else's game. Oh wait. I just said it was my game. Call me crazy, then. I'd be in good company. My saintly grandma did two stints in the nut hatch and she came out a better woman each time. I have the pottery and woven crafts to prove it. RIP, Lizzy.These pics are from the recent Spring 2007 show of DSquared2, designed by the hotty Canadian twin Caten brothers. Honestly, one word is sexier than the next in that phrase, isn't it? You know I love a man in a suit. I also love a man out of a suit, a man in shorts, and a man in minimalist swimwear. Of course these bodies do not occur in nature. Duh. That's the best part. A special note should be made of this guy's fabulous shoes.Methinks someone is so ahead of the curve. We'll close with the money shot, which actually started the show. ::ring, ring:: "Hello, Marketing? Yeah, that target you were looking for? Bulls-eye."link via Queerty

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm all for looking at pretty men any day of the week. Go for it. Those little suits in the last picture remind me of games of men's water polo at Princeton U. that I used to go to. Mmm. Those were some tiny suits they had, with swimmers bodies. I could watch that all day.

Michael Guy said...

OOH! A 'shout out'...."thanks, hon" And the shoes do look sorta hot on Mr. Hottie model. Maybe I'll give them another chance to shine.

The Other Andrew said...

All these pics should be captioned "best veiwed large", real large we hope. As they say in the classics "Divooon!"

Bodhi said...

I'm too sexy for my love
too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me
I'm too sexy for my shirt
too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan
too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan
And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing
I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk ...