Thursday, June 15, 2006

'Til you drag your feet to slow the circles down

Riddle me this, Batman: A Buddhist, a lapsed Catholic and an Episcopalian are dressing the Tora at their nephew's bar mitzvah. One is related by blood, one by marriage, and one by half a lifetime of tears and laughter. Which one is the butt pirate? Give up? ME, silly. Isn't it always about ME? I'm heading up to Michigan this weekend to attend my godson's bar mitzvah. At thirteen, he is now a man, y'all. A smallish, hyperactive, annoying man, but a man nonetheless. At the ceremony, yours truly will be "dressing the Tora". I asked the rabbi if that meant I'd get to undress it later, since that sounded kinda hot. I can't decide if he looked confused or disturbed.

On the botanical tip (upon which I've been balancing the last week or so), the fairie circle is back, guys!For the newbies amongst you, this same backyard phenomenon occurred last year. Legend has it that it's the mark left by fairies frolicking in a circular manner in the wee hours. I'm so there tonight. I'll be pitching a tent. Wanna come?

17 comments:

freakgirl said...

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool! I want one!

Anonymous said...

Neat - can I come frolick?

Jen said...

fairies frolicking in a circular manner in the wee hours

I have witnessed this! And you really want to watch out for flying buttplugs, is all I'm at liberty to say about it.

Hope you have a great weekend, hon. Be safe, and be as naughty as the occasion allows (as if you need encouragement).

Michael said...

It is cool, FG. Maybe there'll be one at your new place.

Bluebunny, of course you can come. The more the fairier!

And boy, that Jen, always with the dirty, isn't she? Did you enjoy me in your voicemail inbox, darling?

Jen said...

Not only did I enjoy you, twas you who popped its cherry so I'll remember you forever. :)

Michael Guy said...

Are these sorta' like crop circles? Are you missing small household appliances? Does your body bear strange scratch marks?

:: wondering about anal probes ::

Michael said...

It can't be a coincidence that these folks are coming to town: http://tinyurl.com/z8unz [audio]

SO not the fairies I had in mind. Still fun, maybe.

Michael said...

MG, scratch marks, sure, but no stranger than usual. Some of my normal practices make the whole anal probe thing difficult to judge as well. I'm totally game for alien experimentation, though, so they don't need to put me in a trance or anything. It's like vampirism for me: bring it.

Bodhi said...

Maybe you will strike it lucky Mikey, and it will turn out to be vampire fairies. Cause we of all people can appreciate there is nothing like a good suck from a hot little fairy.

If they get too outta control though, just give me a call. In every generation there is a chosen one, and at the moment it just happens to be me. They call me Poofy the Vampire Slayer. If need be, I can brandish a big stick and beat them off. Cause, you know, I'm especially good at doin the later ...

[PS. and you should ever find an Angel-looking muthaf**ka hanging out in your local cemetry, let me know. Really. I'm serious. M'kay. Pluh-ease? Bring it on indeed.]

Bodhi said...

PSS. You have no idea what the words pitch, tent and come are doin to me, does ya?

OK then, maybe you do.

TEASE.

Anonymous said...

Well said - i was just about to say as such. Great word choices hmmm

Michael said...

So do you think I should put the tent pole somewhere around the perimeter, or just go for dead center?

Bodhi said...

BIG TEASE

Anonymous said...

only one little tent pole?? what is this a teepee?? lol. i hope its waterproof too hmmm you wouldnt want to get wet!!

Michael Guy said...

All this sub-text has the subtlety of a flying anvil.

:: greasing tent poles ::

Anonymous said...

hey why grease them at all ; )

The Other Andrew said...

"A smallish, hyperactive, annoying man, but a man nonetheless."

Present!