Friday, June 16, 2006

Make me feel crazy, make me feel so mean

In honor of the World Cup, I had thought of doing a footballer. There are many pretty and healthy cuts there, but guys, they all look SO YOUNG. I already did that with tennis and the French Open. Instead, I'm going with a guy that I adore who's actually older than me. I shouldn't say "actually". Much of the meat has been prime cut, hasn't it? And damned if this guy doesn't keep getting hotter every year. Just plot the graph of time on x and his hotness on y and that hard line must stand a good 60 degrees. Wait, let me look. Yep. At least 60. Well, this guy has been in a lot of stuff, but he first grabbed my attention with his fabulous turn as Keen Eddie. That show was the BOMB, y'all. Why the hell didn't you watch it? Anyway, his name is Mark Valley (even his name is hot) and he is this Friday's MEAT.He's currently appearing on Boston Legal, which I didn't realize until I did the googling. I've never seen that show. Any good? My parents are hooked on it, but that tells me nothing. They and I share Grey's Anatomy, but precious little else. Mom loves Bill O'Reilly for fuck sake. Back to Mr. Valley. He's kinda strawberry-blonde and a little chiseled and a bit furry and oh so completely edible. I'm salivating. No, seriously, that's not continuing a metaphor or anything. He rings my bell. Pulls my crank. Deloittes my Touche.

8 comments:

freakgirl said...

Oh, Keen Eddie. Delish! Good choice.

Anonymous said...

Very nice choice. I discovered his hotness back when he was on Days of Our Lives during my college years, when I actually had the time in the middle of the day. Keen Eddie was over too soon, he was great on that.

As for the World Cup, um, hello hotness:

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/match/19/photos.html?i=54&d=1

Are you too good for the Beckham?

Michael said...

Thanks, FG. He's a hearty snack.

Maddie, I do hold a fondness for Becks, especiall in this photo:

http://tinyurl.com/fd7m8

Anonymous said...

Well, daaaamn. That's a picture.

I think I just have a weakness for hot soccer players - dating back to my highschool days.

Anonymous said...

He's the reason I watch Boston Legal. I can't begin to tell you the dirty dirty thougths I've been having about this man when his scene ends and up pops William Shatner and totally ruins the mood. Damn Boston Legal giving Shatner air time!!

3point0 said...

Your parents, my parents...everyone's parents watch that show but it doesn't seem like anyone else does.

But yes. He is smokin' hot.

savante said...

Yummy. Even older, he's still prime.

Paul

The Other Andrew said...

Again our tastes are aligned, I don't watch any of his shows but he's a snack, fer sher.