Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Come along and ride on a fantastic voyage


OK, prepare to humor me a little. Not sure what made this dude spring to mind, but who remembers Jon-Erik Hexum? Was Phineas Bogg the shit or what?
I don't think I had pubes yet, but still I totally had a bone for that brotha. Just a little fo fo for those of you interested in the whole nature/nurture thesis.
Voyagers man! Who knows what heights this hyphenated hottie would have reached if not for that unfortunate incident on the set of Cover Up. Stupid loaded prop guns.

7 comments:

The Other Andrew said...

I do indeed remember The Hex, man he was hot. Just look at that torso, and that pretty, pretty face.

savante said...

He was hot... and I was just young enough to recall the hunk :)

BTW, blue eyes are hot :)

Paul

Will said...

God honey you're nothing if not prolific! More yummy men piccies please! Even if I don't know who they are!

Michael said...

Are you calling me old, wingman!? ;-)
"The Hex" as Andrew calls him was incredible and he had a deep, deep voice that would occasionally break a little. I'm about dropping my drawers just thinking about him.
savante, I'm partial to brown, so win-win for us.

The Other Andrew said...

Don't get me started on a 'Hotties Of The Past' stizz, because we could be here all day. Perfect case in point (and something Wingman-specific) a young George Peppard in "Breakfast at Tiffany's"... I would stand in the rain with him all day.

Michael said...

Really old school for that one, A, but brava!

yes said...

equally into jon-erik. the key with hexum fans is most of us were around puberty when he was popular and if you're a queerboy he made it okay to have a crush on him. so strong handsome fun. kinda like han solo but not a dickhead. i own the playgirl he's in (not any nude pics). it has a great interview. plus i own the paperback of voyagers and several pictures. you can go to ebay and type in hexum and everything that isn't nick hexum the musician is jon-erik. i will always love him. i hope you've seen him in making of a male model. if not, they've got it on ebay most always.