Thursday, September 08, 2005

I was made for loving you, baby


I know a lot of you bitches abandoned Will and Grace years ago, but my love for these Fags und Hags has been unwavering, danke. After all these years, I still laugh out loud every episode and I can say that about precious few other sitcoms. Granted, the constant barrage of guest stars was staggering (surprisingly, Madge sucked, Goldblum shined), but through it all the core group brought the funny. If they weren't funny last season, I probably wouldn't have noticed anyway. Anytime Bobby Cannavale was onscreen I was in the slack-jawed stupor of lust where you're so honed in visually that all your other senses are dulled. You know it? Dude is WEARING those pants, ain't he? Dayum. Is that what you boys mean by "basket"? I'm al dente.

The picture is from an ad in Details for Perry Ellis, I believe.

7 comments:

The Other Andrew said...

I heart Bobby Cannavale... and yes that is what we mean by a basket. Grab your basket, 'cause we're going shopping!

Bobby in a uniform in W&G was to die, and his character was an adorable blend of hot and slightly doofus. I too still like W&G after all these years.

The Other Andrew said...

PS. I'm appropriating the term "I'm al dente" for future use! Too funny!

Bodhi said...

And you were made for loving me
And I can’t get enough of you baby
Can you get enough of me?

Tonight
I wanna see it in your eyes
Feel the magic
There’s something that drives me wild
And tonight
We’re gonna make it all come true
Cuz girl you were made for me
An girl I was made for you


Consider your cyber-serenaded, Michael ;-)

And you might be pleased to know that I still love and watch Jack and Karen, by the way .... oops, I mean Will and Grace. That Bobby does indeed seem the whole package. And when I say package, I mean package. Yummmm.

Bodhi :-)
Sydney, Australia

Michael said...

I e-love when you e-sing to me, B, especially with your e-morning voice.

Will said...

I LOVE the Jack & Karen Show! I'm re-watching Season 3 now (don't you just love Asia and its cheap, legally-dubious dvds?).

By chance I had Details next to me (Matthew Fox on the cover...H-O-T) and now I'm enjoying Officer Goodbody right here in my bedroom...

Michael said...

The VERY magazine where I saw that ad, W.
Last week's Entertainment Weekly had Matthew Fox on the cover and he was soaking wet in his clothes. Unhhh.

The Other Andrew said...

Keep talking boys... almost... there...