Friday, September 02, 2005

I always feel like somebody's watching me

I know I already waxed rhapsodic about the new Google Desktop. Well, have you checked it out yet, G? One of the features is a little photo slideshow, which at first appeared to cull only from My Pictures. However, upon use, I find it scrolls through all the pictures I've viewed online. Not just ones I've downloaded, but anything I've looked at. A little disconcerting at first, but ultimately fun and satisfying. Kind of like ME. Let me tell ya, it is quite the interesting tableau, people. If for no other reason, Winston alone makes it enjoyable.
Well, I'm off to the salon (Aveda Signature, yo) for the cut. Hell, I'm repeating myself already on this blog and it's only been a month or two, but how much do we love Haircut Day? I wonder what tightness Mr. Alan will be sporting? While I'm there, can I pick you up some pomade? Exfoliating scrub? As if Haircut Day alone is not enough, Max has a new mix up. Get it while I'm hot, folks.

5 comments:

The Other Andrew said...

I'm guessing your pictures were:
Gus Mattox,
Gus Mattox,
Gus Mattox,
Gus Mattox,
Gus Mattox,
Gus Mattox,
Someone who looks like Gus Mattox,
Gus Mattox,
Gus Mattox,
Gus Mattox...

Michael said...

Oh Andrew, sweetness, you do make me happy. No, honest.

Michael said...

P.S. Amidst all the Gus, there is a shot that pops up of Carrot Top, stripped to the waist, doing dumbbell curls.

The Other Andrew said...

Ewwww! (Carrot Top that is)

Thankfully you were spared finding out if the rug matches the drapes.

Michael said...

Ummm, there was no sparing. His shorts were really low.

And they do.

See how I'm acting like I wouldn't totally hit that without a second thought right now?