Friday, September 09, 2005

Would it be my fault if I could turn you on?

Well, the last post begged for this one. I have a fully requited love for the Sonicare toothbrush. I love it unconditionally and anything that frantically pulses in my mouth for two minutes three times a day must love me back, right? I'm suddenly thinking about summer church camp from when I was sixteen. ::stares off:: I wonder what Stephen is up to these days? Anyway, as Enrico Fermi was to theoretical and experimental physics, I am to obsessive oral hygiene, so trust me and buy this shit. FYI: the first time you try it, your eyes will water and you'll gag a bit, but soon you'll get used to it. And I'm back at camp again.

6 comments:

freakgirl said...

You are such a dirty little boy.

Having said that, I also heart my sonicare toothbrush and my dental hygenist has never been more pleased with me.

Michael said...

If you ascribe to Freud's theories, the oral fixation might explain why I'm so juvenile.

Sonicare makes you feel April fresh in your mouth all year round, people.

freakgirl said...

And Lysol will make you April fresh in your lady area all year round, too!

Jen said...

That's why we call it a dessert topping.

Michael said...

Hoot!

Ahhh...thanks, that was satisfying, girls.

The Other Andrew said...

::blink::

::blink::

There are some parties it just does not pay to be late to.