Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Now you say your trust is gettin' weaker, probably cuz my lies just started gettin' deeper

One of my best friends (is it weird that I don't tell any of them about this blog?) just sent an interesting link my way. Maybe y'all saw these, but they are new to me. Moveon.org (the voter fund part) solicited folks to send in thirty second ads highlighting Bush's record. I believe this must have been done before the election, but many of them are as apt today. A few that I found compelling were Polygraph and When!. They are Quicktime videos and do have sound. All the finalists are here.

1 comment:

The Other Andrew said...

Cool. It'd be a hate spewfest if they did it now, post Katrina, don't you think?

PS. about friends and them knowing about your blog, I kept mine quiet for about a year until a few friends happened upon it by accident - now many of them know. It hasn't changed anything, but it weirded me out a bit at first.