Monday, September 12, 2005

Ground control to Major Tom: Take your protein pills and put your helmet on


Don't EVEN tell me y'all knew about this and just neglected to give me the fo fo. Of course I had a Dirk Benedict poster in my room when I was a kid (I've said it before but, how did my parents not know?), but I haven't seen any of this new version. It looks like Battlestar Galactica is aiming to broaden its demographic here. Scoot your ass over. I'm jumping on the bandwagon.


via bentblog

4 comments:

lulu said...

i dig you. you make me laugh :)

Michael said...

I'm glad, snoop. So is it true what you say? Is your living room really full of fine dime brizzle?

Xtine said...

damn, had I known this was going to happen I would have tuned in this week. setting the TiVo now.

Will said...

I'm so there with bells on.