Thursday, August 25, 2005

And plunged them down a thousand feet below


I hesitated only a moment, concerned about repeating myself, and then I remembered it's what I do. If you really know me (and I like to feel that you do cuz it makes me feel warm inside and even between), you know that I rehash the same old tired jokes and stories ad nauseum. Why should I blog any differently? So today, like yesterday, I'm going to post about a daytime talk show repeat featuring adorability. Matthew Fox was on Ellen during lunch and he was absolutely charming. And very giggly. If he is going to act like a schoolgirl, then I am too. He's awesome! So cute and he seemed kind of shy and you just know you could getting him giggling so hard that he would snot. Is there anything hotter?
Also, who else is tingly with anticipation for LOST? All y'all? That's what I thought.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for LOST! I just got the new TV Guide, which has a short recap of each episode from last season. I didn't realize how much I forgot until I read though it all.

Michael said...

Sara, I just read an interview with some of the writers which said we'll see what is in the hatch right away but it's the third episode that will blow people away. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I'm so excited. The TV Guide article said that we will find out A LOT this season. Good to know, otherwise I might go insane!

Jody said...

I can't wait!

I actually had a very weird dream about LOST the other night. I must be getting excited.

The Other Andrew said...

We just had the LOST season finale down here in OZ and have to wait until February '06 for the new season (BOO!).

At risk of repeating myself, Matthew Fox gives depth and breadth to the term 'fox'. Hottie McHotterton. He even looks good when he cries...

Michael said...

Jody, you can't tease me like that without giving me a just a lil' glimpse of your dream. Did it involve me and Boone somehow?

OA, I feel your pain, brotha. It's kinda like me coming late to the Six Feet Under party. I'm catching up as the DVD's come out. I haven't even started season 4 yet, but do you think I was able to avoid the major finale stuff all over the interweb?
RE: The Fox
I always enjoyed him, but after seeing this interview on Ellen, I'm charmed. HE acted starstruck around HER. He was SO GIGGLY! You can tell how hot by my overuse of CAPS and exclamations.